Men’s Golfer Of The Week: Drew Doyle, LSU
- LSU men’s golfer Drew Doyle earned the first medalist honors of his collegiate career after finishing The Hayt at 6-under 210.
- Shot an even par 72 in the first two rounds before carding a field-low third round of 6-under 66 to close a five shot gap and claim co-medalist honors.
- Opened his final round with a hole-out eagle on the par 4 10th hole and grabbed a key eagle on the penultimate par 5 8th hole to put him in a share of the lead.
- Tournament-low scoring average of 3.87 on par 4s, which accumulated to (-4) for the event.
- Led the field in eagles with three in the tournament and his 12 birdies were the sixth most of the field.
- Doyle finished above 14 golfers nationally ranked in the top 100 by Golfstat.com, including the No. 8, No. 15, and No. 18-ranked players.
Men’s Freshman Of The Week: Gordon Sargent, Vanderbilt
- Tied for fourth at the Linger Longer Invitational at 7-under-par (209)
- Shot a second-round 67 at the Linger Longer Invitational
- Came in seventh at the Cabo Collegiate at 10-under-par
- Shot a 66 in the first round of the Cabo Collegiate